- In-depth understanding of machine learning techniques.
- Familiarity with machine learning packages such as TensorFlow. Python and related programming skills as related to machine learning packages.
- Strong quantitative skills, with solid grasp of key concepts in Probability, Statistics, Algorithm design, and Machine Learning.
- Proficiency in Coding in Python, R and proficiency in SQL server and/or Oracle development
- Experience with Statistical modeling and Visualization with R or Python and has familiarity with data mining tools like Apache Spark or Hadoop MR
- Strong background in PowerBI
- Familiarity with NLP, Neural Nets and MS Azur is a plus
- Proven track record of firmware debugging skills.
- Experience using code development/debug tools (emulators, trace, version control, compilers, linkers and analyzers).
- Extensive experience with C/C++.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python preferred).
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify, optimize, and automate key business processes.
- Experience in translating business questions to mathematical analysis and to business recommendations, using large datasets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated willingness in knowledge sharing and learning new techniques
- Masters or PhD. in Computer Science/Statistics/Applied Mathematics with concentration in Machine Learning or related technical field with 3+ years of practical experience
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and locality plus variable compensation bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package with the latest technologies and a chance to work with world-class talent. CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN CANADA. Please submit in your salary range requirements along with your resume.