This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the continental western United States.
Seeking a successful, strategic Account Executive with previous software sales experience at the enterprise-level ($1B annual revenue and above). Directly responsible for selling Adexa’s enterprise application software and services to large multinational companies. Responsible for prospecting, lead generation and account profiles to drive sales:
- Leads efforts for identifying opportunities and growing revenue and new name accounts in western regions of United States
- A team player who is able to demonstrate understanding of the relevant client operations and strategies and linking them to the relevant solutions and high value propositions.
- Establishing and maintaining high-level, executive relationships with New Name Accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships (direct and reseller).
- Qualifying prospects according to Adexa’s capabilities and applicability.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and relevant reporting based upon realistic close timelines.
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (manufacturing operations, supply chain, demand management, finance and IT divisions)
- Identifies key decision makers, key performance indicators, and budget constraints within each sales cycle and plans and executes appropriately.
- Maintains accurate, comprehensive and updated deal information within Salesforce.com.
- Conduct weekly customer discovery sessions to gain valuable insight at prospect accounts.
- High comfort level and presence with senior executives and ability to penetrate and sell to decision makers
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Name Accounts
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years software company experience with success selling strategic, enterprise level complex solutions (SCM, ERP, BI).
- Cloud and SCM sales experience in manufacturing-oriented industries + license and services experience.
- Proven quota attainment record ($1.5M annual quota achievement and above).
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software ($500K+ and 6 months in duration for individual transactions).
- Proven new business development skills with consultative, value-proposition/business case driven sales methodology experience.
- Must be an articulate, persuasive communicator with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work and act independently and be pro-active
- Ability to travel as required
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and locality plus commissions including stock options and a comprehensive benefits package with the latest technologies and a chance to work with world-class talent.
Submit salary requirement along with resume below: