From consumer devices to medical equipment, outsourcing and specialization have helped the electronics manufacturing sector increase innovation and quality. But these trends have also fragmented the supply chain, making supply chain management more challenging. High-volume, high-velocity retail activity hinges on your ability to optimize the electronics supply chain. What's more, new e-commerce and "e-tailing" models and vendor-managed inventory plans at retail underscore the need for even closer partnerships with suppliers. How can you improve planning, rationalize capacity, and accommodate decreasing lead times to improve facility utilization? Adexa can show you the way.
- Optimize Resource Investments -- Compare financial KPIs and tie them into operational KPIs to ensure a response to opportunities and threats in a timely manner.
- Enable Collaboration -- Deliver better information faster through the "virtual supply chain" so trading partners can operate proactively to meet corporate needs and minimize costs.
- Accelerate Response Times -- Integrate information flows across all players in the extended supply chain to compress planning cycles and respond to orders faster.
- Synchronize Multi-Site Production -- Capture and consolidate data from suppliers, customers, and in-house systems to enable enterprise-wide planning throughout the supply chain.
- Reduce Lifecycle Costs -- Extend visibility into design and demand planning to cut costs from development, manufacturing, logistics, and MRO stocks.
- Reduce Inventory Costs --Increase visibility of all stocks and work-in-progress throughout the pipeline to minimize safety stocks and increase inventory turns.
- Optimize Assets -- Analyze and improve utilization of available facilities, including capital and human resources, to rationalize assets and maximize return on existing investments.
- Measure, Monitor, Notify, and Adjust -- Use hundreds of pre-built, audit-ready and approved KPIs across all departments and roles to stay continuously informed about all aspects of production.